Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Where Did v. Everyone Go (Cal. Ct. App. - Jan. 2, 2007)

I enjoy the holiday break as much as anyone. But I'm hungry for new opinions, my friends, and the Ninth Circuit and California Court of Appeal aren't at all satiating my desires. Nothing whatsoever up on the web sites today. Not even the typical indication from the Ninth Circuit that there were no published opinions issued. And no even unpublished opinions from the California Court of Appeal.

So we begin 2007 in a lazy, hazy manner. Maybe we'll get in a "nooner" and something will come down later today worth reading. But, until then, my brother Chris is in town (visiting from Virginia), so off I'll go on an afternoon day hike. Hopefully to return to a king's ransom of exciting, intellectually stimulating opinions by our appellate friends.